wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, March 02, 2003


196

WHEN I WAS A ME

I seem to have devoted myself
To this queer math
In the river of queer self-math
For which I gave myself no death
But the death I had hurried
Into the meandering river to vote

And when I was a busrider
The sweet buggy well I tasted it
We were likely to find out
I was really likely in the river
To give math a when self
For which I have to like real votes

But in that sweet really I was buggy
A likely busrider in the river
For which I was like a taste of self
And queer in the hurried river
We were to give death-math
And make maps as we meandered

O meander! the solace bossed me
To a likely taste of real out
And when I was a me of math
I gave when likely hurry gave me death
To queer but really I was seeming
To vote as I rode and taste as I was



posted by Jordan #