wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, March 03, 2003


222

I inhale and it's a seagull
The attention I have is so needle-eyed
And the cat is catching up on sleep

The apples have gone waxy
And the time in this apartment
While harboring me as anxiety rages

At the double-glazed windows is
Making me notice my piety like a plant disease
That I'm not walking to school

Doesn't mean the peace pipe will offer
A freak the chance to arbitrarily chow
Down on essence and summer

The time it takes to have a time
A same-name pre-op gives a damn
About all de-significance and happy stare

The slinky panic dress back where it came from
Now that we accept how these psychic
Interludes scream like birds

How they get form the on-ramp
Takes the breath --
Shallowest critique --



posted by Jordan #