wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, January 29, 2005


1574

I don't believe
that cameras steal
your soul
which may explain
why I don't take
pictures of people

the homeland security ban
on subway photography
protects me from
seeing myself in cartoons
of a baby mouse
left in a bundle
at the door

to wit, it's not a quality
of the young woman
in old woman clothes with
a quatrain in ball point
on the back of her hand
I wanted to see again
or forget, whatever

the work order says
that's the one thing I won't do



posted by Jordan #