wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, March 26, 2005


1612

In my heart there is a classroom where
I take Spanish, finally, from a young woman.
And she says, "Hunger is very close to man.
Conclude from this as little as you can."
In the event, I am prepared for language jokes
But susceptible to the slightest attention.
When she turns the lens of the class toward me,
Over and over, I think fourmi not hormiga.
And yet I'm too shy to stretch out a tentacle --
The room is down the hall from the left ventricle.


posted by Jordan #