wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, May 25, 2005


1637

TREMBLING ALL THE TIME

Lately I've been trembling all the time.
I am like one who covets a rock tumbler

From the pages of some forlorn catalogue
While cradling all the lists of why

It won't work, simply to take some blame.
I am filled with excitement at that name.

When I think of it I start to shine.
Armor must have been incredibly dear,

Just think of the gratitude of its wearer.
He trembles imperceptibly inside.

Gymnastics are not a possibility,
And moving at great speeds requires

Another great expense, with its own
Thankfulness for metal. I want to say

A little prayer to all the computers.
I believe perhaps too much in bathing

To make a good battle reenactment buff.
I wish there was a straight road

To the heart of time, an empty place
Mottled with pulses of tree-light.


posted by Jordan #