wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, June 03, 2005


1652

I am doing some very difficult work right now,
I am wondering what will come of my car.

You want to see the Grand Canyon
And I am somewhere in Bayonne.

The spirit of our times
Wants me to pick up a pencil

And start pinning down these vermin
By their capes. "How many knuckles?" they ask,

Meaning, "Is it love?"
A man will take a long train ride

For the correct friction.
Music that hits the reflex points.

We want to be that whole person
Who doesn't take the easy money,

And still I keep getting what they call help.
The big hit swoops very low to the ground.


posted by Jordan #