wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, June 09, 2005


1660

It feels so good to own a new book
That I forget to get sick of drinking
Don't notice my canoe rush toward exile
And make friendly remarks to the sky

Restraining a sexual impulse
What for? I guess no reason
So let it take over the token booth

You know everyone in the world
And you're coming at me with a push pin
Come, see, conquer me, why not

I'm enjoying the warmth
Of the torches burning my fields
And I admire the towers
You're building on every hill

This is what we do here
Wait patiently for the present moment
Then grab hold as it flies by


posted by Jordan #