Thursday, January 19, 2006

1819

POEMS WITH ARE IN IT

Minus the play bream no one
Honestly thought kids'd cozy
Up with, the idea wagon was
Mainly falutin' their wide craws
For a plural chorale, headquarters
Going from orange to Idaho
Like marmite on weetabix
Or show ditzes plonking
Now you see it into a guess your age
Fermata disposal. I could staff
Through this character mint
With an aerosol pervert
As my trope corps, but the thought
Of the sooey pig pig pig
Claymationing my sexual harassment
Into a luxury rental
Converted my dim sum landscape joy
For quick resale on the gray market.
It toned me down, even as I mastered
The reverse curl. But I had a plan:
Choose only those words
That made my window of opportunity
As I liked to call her in those days
Dream up a use for all this
Linty tylenol
Covertly operating
On the prudent man rule. She was,
In fact, and still are, actually,
The apocryphal kind there's one of.