wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, January 28, 2006


1829

GIVE ME YOUR SOCK

The internet is my dad
I am surprised to be in the window
Wearing a pair of glasses
(I thought it was a mirror)

Let me talk to you
About the shape of the light
Taking your cues
From the people who make cues

Suddenly the dog
Sat down at the typewriter
A movie of the week
My only parapet

Yogi Berra and Casey Stengel
Watch over the poets
We love their electrical hum
It makes ice cream

I tell the internet this news
And wait for it to overlook
A scene of ordinary drama
Matisse's scissors

Take on Berrigan's
In a round robin heart
The robin engineers
Gave up on donuts

What a long tedious process
This feeling good
And thank God for that
Testing the floorboards


posted by Jordan #