wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, February 02, 2006


1842

I show my ID at the door
And come barreling through the fire
I am chanting the news
To a team of steam freaks
They bleep my better ideas
But they're chuckling so I keep going

Now we're at the top floor
The upper echelons
The board room with the mixed pretzels
And I can't stop gumballing them
I'm like a preset troubadour
Jumping up on the swivel chair

They're all for it now
It's like a scene in a movie
I have yet to make
I'm yelling, they're yelling
The security guards come in
And they start yelling too

I'm having a great time
The weather is too
From up there you can see
Halfway to Delaware
Then instantly I'm asleep
In the back of a car

And the boss is smiling
As I wake up, you sure
Gave em hell in there
And I smile as wanly
As the hero rule book allows
And fade into a dream

Where I'm losing my teeth
And they turn into airplanes
Someone named Betty
Is making me come but I'm like
Betty, my non-dream body
Can't do that now, here's my card


posted by Jordan #