wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, May 28, 2006


1931

REGULAR UPGRADES TO CLASSIC

The states of matter
Are like y'all can go
Testify to granddad

Ions flood the coupe
As we arrange a raindate

Topeka on my list
Compassion on my list
A stain from coffee
Narrows down the odds

I quit wearing cleats
To the moon walk tent

Keep my free time leashed
Past the remainder table

When the bullpen call
Starts pacing its cell
I am knitting a doll

Conjugate that in time
For our conjugal visit


posted by Jordan #