wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, February 25, 2008


2021

THEIR GOOD INTENTIONS AN ACT OF AGGRESSION
- Whalen

The specifics of this rosebush
Getting-up-in-the-morning
Have now made my fingers tingly,
I am a kinetic sculpture of a man
Sitting up straight,
In love with my wife my hands
Stroking her hair.

When I get home from the rising tide of paper
I have the strength to kiss her in the kitchen.

She is so alive, hungry,
And I am unshaven. It's nothing like I thought it'd be,

It's better. The antipodes of New York City
Is somewhere in the Indian Ocean --
I'd better stop digging
When I get to the molten core.


posted by Jordan #