wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, September 06, 2008


2035

CLAY FEELS GOOD

My son is asleep

I'm out of bacon

Noise in the nursery

Noise in the open hole in the ground
My days without any kind of tv are numbered

Red
Blue
Red

Cherry-finish
Plain green bamboo placemat

The archive is quite the meat market

Car chase between a mini-bus

And a blimp-mobile

Car chase between a three-wheeler

And a police cart

The police cart circled
By bicycles

I am disgusted with my terror state

IT
FEELS
GOO


posted by Jordan #