wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, September 20, 2004


1448

POEMSFORSOMEONEIJUSTMET.COM

When I think of all the domains
I let slip through my fingers
The one that hurts the most
Is fogdog.com. I was like,
Did we register all the short rhyming ones
Or did we max out the card
With a buttload of latinate four syllable names
Nobody's aunt-the-lifer-teacher would even search on?

Search on. Remember that?
Anyway, I met this chick, this lady,
And she was all like "Well,"
And I was "Hi." That's really almost always
The way to go, the lo-fi approach,
The, you know, just say "hi" and
If there's anything there it's there.

I mean, I've done the get-all-wild-eyed
And-tell-stories-about-Dokken-shows thing.




posted by Jordan #