wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, September 20, 2004


1447

LOOK FOR FOLLOW MY FOOTSTEPS

The fact of the footstep
Makes a graph in the look for
It's lockstep I'm follow
The matter of look like
I follow your footsteps
The waves make one look like
A fact of the graph I don't
Look like a fatstick
I paint with a migraine
And make up a baseline
To mock up a paint sickness
Like a look lucky lady listen
I don't like muck muck but
Facts are a lookalike
I dunk in the mockup
And wait in the basement
You court me with rice
And I follow your footsteps
You sing about Christ
And I knit up some bootstraps




posted by Jordan #