wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, October 29, 2004


1492

THE CANDIDATE ON ALGEBRA AIRPLANES

Regrets? I've 'ad a few, says the singer,
Sings the sayer. The thing about singing
On an airplane is, it's like sleeping
With the guide who helps you climb the mountain.
I don't know how it's like it, actually.

What are the airplanes. They are
The newest fleet, complete with a masseuse.
Her name is X. When I vote
And I'm voting all the time
The feeling of anybody's destiny

Grins amiably, suppressing a bitter
Tiger, one nevertheless amusing
And loveable in a dangerous way.
The poet mentions walking across the street
With two small children (her own). Is it

Too easy to be included in a poem?
Try walking across the street
With two small children. Try voting
And maybe even keeping score.
If I speak my mind will I lose it?



posted by Jordan #