wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, September 28, 2005


1741

I am afraid of "Grudge House"
And the noises that come from it.
As a private joke, I wag my finger.
"Grudge House" sends me a blank note.

It is indeed a marvelous structure.
I can see it fine from here, thanks.
A book tells me to walk up to my fear,
And that it will pass away.

I stay indoors and watch tv instead.
The mail piles up on the lintel.
Many years pass; I draw some comics.
"Grudge House" is repainted twice.


posted by Jordan #