wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, September 28, 2005


1742

The phrase "you love your fear"
Is spoken at me three times one day.
It's true, I cling to it
Like a sock. The week flies by.

I start to talk like a self help book.
To correct this, I blast
"Eat yrself fitter." It doesn't work.
What does work is the computer.

I stare myself into it
Several hours a day. There,
The universe is literally words
And pictures. I love this universe

Like a fear. I love it day and night.
It tells me stories beautiful and dirty.
It puts me in touch with others
Whose fears are so obvious to me.


posted by Jordan #