wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, December 29, 2005


1807

I have burrowed under. It's warm here,
But dark. I have hoarded memories of light
And air, stacked them up against a bird
Who tells me the time by folding himself
Into sleep. Almost everybody has a family,
A group of friends, and a blank wall
If they're wise they keep behind them.
I don't close my eyes to tell you the story,
And still I can follow your breathing
To where your game of concentration
Has hidden the juggling rings. Come here.


posted by Jordan #