Friday, April 28, 2006

1867

TASER PERM

It involves some shimmering lip gloss and a glory hole in West Hollywood.
I bought my wife a taser
Called "Plump Lips," permeable reactive barriers
Aa aah aahed aahing aahs aal aalii aaliis aals aardvark aardvarks aardwolf
Aardwolves aargh aarrgh aarrghh aas aasvogel aasvogels
As soon as they let him in to Go Check he zaps them with a taser gun
Then I’d headbut from behind,
Whoever has the least has to buy their friends a new
Defense-phone, can you make a taser out of a water bottle
And wire with alluminum foil wrappign the bottle?
I listened to a few hours of talk radio,
This is what happens when you goose a blonde
Making fun of a stoned hippie educator

Their songs are totally radio friendly mainstream pop, but I fucking love
A good sing-along song on the radio
Oh its getting everywhere and it will ruin my arm pit perm

The misdemeanor charges are filing a false report over a police radio and
I got a glock with the laser, hot police taser Step in real close,
Listen to the cheesedick with the perm-mullet, why dontcha?

If instead you phrased it as "should cops taser a crazy six-year-old who is
Jamming the radio broadcasts," tasty blonde teens killed
The kaiser permanente job line. Give her a taser shot,
See if she settles down. Give your goldfish a perm.