wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, May 03, 2006


1886

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, DO I

I really don't know why I continue to watch
The computer cartoons, am I waiting to find out
If I have standards? You know it's gonna be a good Christmas
When surfers remake zombie movies but I'm not capable
Of writing about current events and making paintings at the same time

So "someone steel your gas" and I don't care
Because I have Alzheimers and I really don't know clouds at all,
Millions of members, thousands joining daily
For sleazy "touch and go" hookups, and all the trauma of being rejected
Provides a hint to how I want to praise God like I should

But how am I supposed to maintain a 3.6 GPA
I haven't popped my head out from my ass in months
I don't draw boobs because it makes me feel funny
And I-don't-know-her-name came over and sat in my chair
Tell me again whose funeral I met you at?


posted by Jordan #