Wednesday, May 03, 2006

1886

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, DO I

I really don't know why I continue to watch
The computer cartoons, am I waiting to find out
If I have standards? You know it's gonna be a good Christmas
When surfers remake zombie movies but I'm not capable
Of writing about current events and making paintings at the same time

So "someone steel your gas" and I don't care
Because I have Alzheimers and I really don't know clouds at all,
Millions of members, thousands joining daily
For sleazy "touch and go" hookups, and all the trauma of being rejected
Provides a hint to how I want to praise God like I should

But how am I supposed to maintain a 3.6 GPA
I haven't popped my head out from my ass in months
I don't draw boobs because it makes me feel funny
And I-don't-know-her-name came over and sat in my chair
Tell me again whose funeral I met you at?