Wednesday, May 24, 2006

1915

CAN WE JUST TALK

Can we just talk about how unerotic sex clubs are?
While I don't harbor the stereotypical fear/dread/ire
For dentists that we seem to have in the cultural imagination
The first American soldier to die in this war
Was a green beret. Let's just talk a little bit more
About material breach, even though it's painful
Abortion spaghetti. Freedom: it's for hot button
Social issues like gay rights or jobs at Web-only companies,
Places where illogically grouping Barry Bonds with a lobster
Gets you promoted and smoking a dick in the back
Shouting "this is seriously the greatest thing EVER?!"
It is no longer a choice between violence and nonviolence,
As if I didn't already have a thing for bad boys
With shaved heads, what is up with Prison Break?!?!??
He nodded, and then we were off. We spent the next hour
Handing my "journal" back and forth. But can we just talk
About the band please Brandon? Nightmare of You
Undoubtedly have "it." What about Barry Bonds, though.
"For the last time, my name is not Harry
And if you stop peeing in my yard, I'll give you a brownie."