wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, February 25, 2008


2026

THE GAMBLER

I love my wife, am in love with her.
I love going to sleep with her Friday night
And abhor getting up Monday morning.
I bring her French bread to exercise her wrist.

When she cries and points out everything wrong
Then I have an imagination. You could ask me
About any book or movie ever made. I have many.
When she cries I'm out on my ice floe again.

She and I, we're in the same business;
We have different ideas about it.
I love her prosody. I love it when we read in bed
And she curls up, turns on her side, dozes off.


posted by Jordan #