wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, February 21, 2005


1594

My respect for the spare farmland
Curves over darling airframes,
And in the separate notions of rodeo
I find my seat is clean and prime.

Down in the bowl they diet on starch;
It skews the mortality figures awful
But what a confidence. I have one too,
I built it among unpleaseables.

Now, o mover of drapes, I whisper
This prayer for forgiveness in advance;
It will be quick. You will be
Remembered for what is best about you:

The current time is 2:02 p.m.
The bluest shadow drifts west.


posted by Jordan #