wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, September 15, 2005


1725

I'm covered in pieties
They make me sweat
Like a rhino, like a dog

Jim nods and strokes his chin
It's a sign he's thinking
Better of laughing

But that's how it goes
When you constitutionally
Can't be cool, sometimes

People let you know
"You're covered
In rule-flavored popcorn"

I want to be a pair of scissors
I want to be a pair of pants
Take your scissors away from my pants

I really like the idea
Of complete vulnerability
Which is why I'm dead

And frankly it feels ok
To say whatever
If by ok you understand dizzy

Have a sour soda for me
While I sit in the sauna
En route to the lasers


posted by Jordan #