Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2017

I CAN QUIT USING GOOGLE ANY TIME

I don't need google to find dinner
Or a picture of wombats or a series of phrases
To use in my next poem
I have a special search engine -- in my pants

I can quit using google any time
I will be getting a red star so I can quit using google to search
with.
I wish the government had a delete button on it
Is today the day I stop using google?

Where Land Cruisers go to die: Portland, Oregon
Not content to censor the Chinese population
Google's representatives have recently asked many media companies
To stop using Google as a verb

Do you hate Google yet?
stop using google for searching stop using analytics avoid google
earth
NOT A GLITCH, THIS IS SO SPAMMERS WILL STOP USING GOOGLE
People can stop using Google a lot faster than they stop using
Microsoft

Install a robots.txt Disallow:/ to keep Googlebot off your sites
i want to search, not be distracted by all this other crap
Stop using Google now before they have you by the throat.
oogle only holds 5 to 10 % of the internets web sites

Use youtube like you used to so that I can watch your videos
because i need to show them to my dad to convince him to ride.
The author said that the best way to teach yourself a language
(which is how I'm attempting to learn German)

is to get not one "teach yourself" course,
use lemon juice to help remove freckles
A 1063-pound mako shark
with a mark the shape of Osama bin Laden's likeness.