wMillion Poems

Copyright Jordan Davis.



wArchives:


-- HOME --



wPlig Bong

(* = pinged in last 12 hrs)



wPeaceful Acres Home for Resting Blogs

Dale Smith
David Cameron
Franklin Bruno
James Meetze
John Latta
Julia Mayhew
Keith Harris
Marianne Shaneen
Sarah Rehmer
Wyatt Bonikowski





This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, April 25, 2007


2017

I CAN QUIT USING GOOGLE ANY TIME

I don't need google to find dinner
Or a picture of wombats or a series of phrases
To use in my next poem
I have a special search engine -- in my pants

I can quit using google any time
I will be getting a red star so I can quit using google to search
with.
I wish the government had a delete button on it
Is today the day I stop using google?

Where Land Cruisers go to die: Portland, Oregon
Not content to censor the Chinese population
Google's representatives have recently asked many media companies
To stop using Google as a verb

Do you hate Google yet?
stop using google for searching stop using analytics avoid google
earth
NOT A GLITCH, THIS IS SO SPAMMERS WILL STOP USING GOOGLE
People can stop using Google a lot faster than they stop using
Microsoft

Install a robots.txt Disallow:/ to keep Googlebot off your sites
i want to search, not be distracted by all this other crap
Stop using Google now before they have you by the throat.
oogle only holds 5 to 10 % of the internets web sites

Use youtube like you used to so that I can watch your videos
because i need to show them to my dad to convince him to ride.
The author said that the best way to teach yourself a language
(which is how I'm attempting to learn German)

is to get not one "teach yourself" course,
use lemon juice to help remove freckles
A 1063-pound mako shark
with a mark the shape of Osama bin Laden's likeness.


posted by Jordan #